Pinnacle Studio 19 & 20 Review
Official Website: www.pinnaclesys.com
Video editing software is improving all the time, and Pinnacle Studio 19 represents many of the newest advancements in this technology. People today are living in an age in which everyone’s phone has a camera that is going to create better videos than professionals could twenty years ago. The professionals of today have to compete against cameras like that today, and they have to stay ahead of a media landscape with very exacting standards. Pinnacle Studio 19 should meet the expectations of even the most tech savvy and enthusiastic video editors.
New Features of Pinnacle Studio 19
- All-in-one comprehensive video editing
- Includes extensive effects package, tools and plugins
- Intuitive, task-oriented interface eliminates normal complexity
- The gray color scheme can make it difficult to distinguish between some elements
- The overwhelming number of elements can make it difficult to locate the popular options
– Audio Ducking: One of the challenges of video editing has always been finding a balance between background sound and dialog. Some filmmakers have gotten around this challenge by trying to get rid of the background sound altogether, which is going to sound very unnatural at best. It is also difficult to get to that point as a video editor.
Thanks to this feature, the narration and background sound of a given video will work in sync, creating a fantastic audio experience. Video creators can create a world that seems to have no background noise thanks to the audio ducking feature.
– Effects: Pinnacle Studio 19 is above reproach when it comes to the visual effects that people will be able to access. They will instantly gain access to around two thousand effects as soon as they install Pinnacle Studio 19, and that includes transitions and templates. All of the different plugins will simplify many of the most difficult tasks that editors have to deal with, and the fifty-five different plugins should give them significantly more options.
– Multi-camera editing: Editors can edit footage from six different cameras thanks to this feature. Editors these days are often going to be working with lots of different video clips. They’re going to be able to align them effectively thanks to the multi-camera editing feature. As such, they will be able to explore many different angles in their videos. Every angle is going to be perfect. It is easier for video editors to add the transitions that they need when it comes to the clips that they are trying to combine, which means that the video overall is going to flow that much more smoothly. The multi-camera editing is part of the key towards creating a video that is well-made and seamless.
– 4k Ultra HD video support: 4k Ultra HD is all the rage these days, and Pinnacle Studio 19 can be part of the picture here.
– Timeline editing on unlimited tracks: Editors can create multi-layer effects and picture-in-picture effects thanks to this feature.
Benefits to Using Pinnacle Studio 19
Overall, Pinnacle Studio 19 is software that is optimized for the needs of the modern video editor. Modern video editors need to create videos that are going to look good when they’re viewed on a mobile device, a laptop, or in a state-of-the-art media room. A lot of older videos just don’t make the grade by today’s standards. Thanks to Pinnacle Studio 19 software, video editors will be able to achieve that level of versatility.
Pinnacle Studio 19 is specifically optimized for the most modern formats and technologies. Editors aren’t going to have to purchase new software for the sake of using this software, and they’re not going to have to use outdated technology in order to get any part of the job done. Pinnacle Studio 19 is specifically optimized for Intel’s 6th Generation processor (Sky lake). Pinnacle Studio 19 meets the needs of the modern world in more ways than one.
Pinnacle Studio 19 is software that is going to work for the people who are not professional filmmakers, but it is also going to work well enough for the professional filmmakers. People who have a wide range of skill are all going to be able to benefit from Pinnacle Studio 19, and its sheer versatility makes a huge difference in a technological environment in which everything appears to be highly specialized and people are forced to try to find something that is going to work well enough for them.
Customer Reactions to Pinnacle Studio 19
The reaction to Pinnacle Studio 19 has been overwhelmingly positive. Customers have been raving about this software as an example of just the sort of modern video software that they have always needed. People today are making their own videos even if they aren’t professionals. Lots of people are putting their own videos on YouTube nowadays, and they can use Pinnacle Studio 19 to create the sort of videos that appear to be professional regardless of who made them.
It works very well on the PC platform that most people are going to own. It can be frustrating for a lot of video editors that a great deal of the best software is only going to work on Macs, since not everyone can afford to own a Mac, and not everyone would own a Mac even if given the option. Pinnacle Studio 19 is the sort of software that the PC user can enjoy, which is going to make a huge difference to the world of video editing at large.
Many customers have been pleased with the fact that the software gives them so much control over the footage that they’re working with, which is not always the case with much of the rest of the software on the market. Many people are forced to deal with the footage that they have, contending with the fact that it is not always possible to turn everything into art. With the Pinnacle Studio 19 software, people really can turn nearly everything into art, which is going to help nonprofessional filmmakers who really don’t have the personal technical skills to be able to transform nearly everything.
Users have also reported that the software is fairly easy for anyone to earn, even without doing some of the free training that people can get with regards to Pinnacle Studio 19. People who learn by doing and people who enjoy learning new software and taking on new challenges will appreciate Pinnacle Studio 19, which is reflected in the customer reviews.
Video has become increasingly more prevalent the social and business landscape, the ability to edit video content in a manner in which the final product will be of the highest quality is now paramount.
Official Website: www.pinnaclesys.com
While there are a number of software programs out there that make the claim to provide a comprehensive package that will allow users to fully engage the video editing process, very few are actually up to the task. Pinnacle Studio 18 has developed a reputation for producing some exceptional results. Following, is a comprehensive review of the performance and features associated with this program.
Pinnacle Studio 18 has undergone a major upgrade that has produced the capacity of the software to create a more refined finished product. One way that this was accomplished was converting the program to a 64-bit processing system, which inherently enhanced the editing performance, especially when it comes to high-definition content.
Another remarkable feature that will really impress newer users is the clean, organized and intuitive user interface, which eliminates the intimidating complexity that is often associated with feature-laden software programs. One way that the interface has been cleaned up is by the introduction of media-specific windows that possess advanced options for each specific piece of media, meaning that users will not have to wade through features and options that are not applicable to their specific device.
Pinnacle Studio 18 is a power packed program that possesses the creative control and precision that allows users to produce highly precise and unique videos that will be aesthetically appealing and captivating. Additionally, the program also offers mobile integration through the use of a mobile application.
Another element of this program that makes it so appealing is its exceptional range, which is achieved through the use of three separate versions of the program, which allow for progressive capacity and capabilities that help users move up from three-dimensional to four-dimensional editing, increase timeline tracks, and gain access to tools and libraries that increase as the versions increase.
- The basic program is priced at $59.95 and it supports high dimensional video editing, and it has the capacity to handle a maximum of six timeline tracks. The program also includes 1,500 two-dimensional and three-dimensional effects, templates and titles.
- The Plus package is priced at $99.95, and it possesses the capacity to handle up to 24 tracks with 1,800 effects to support even greater precision and creativity in the editing process. In addition to the elevated creative capacity, this version also allows the user to enhance the audio aspects of the video through its integrated Dolby 5.1 audio program. Additionally, the program allows live screen capture, 3D editing, and access to the Scorefitter music library.
- The Ultimate version, which is priced at $129.95 provides one of the most comprehensive video editing experience on the market. This version provides unlimited timeline tracks, producing remarkable power. It also offers 2,000 effects that allow the user to take the editing and creative process to an entirely different level. The additional NewBlue presets and plugins also increase the level at which the user will be able to express the creativity during the editing process. When it comes to HD editing capacity, the 4K Ultra program is literally the pinnacle in HD editing. The program even allows Blu-ray authoring. . There is also a speech cleaner tool that will allow the user to enhance speech clarity.
With all of the new additions to this program that give it the power and precision that allows it separate itself from other editors, the greatest improvement is the move to 64-bit processing, which enhances power and performance as the program is better prepared to handle the challenges of HD editing on today’s high-performance computer systems. However, for those who are still operating on 32-bit systems, Pinnacle still comes in a 32-bit version. The new version also supports 4K smart encoding and 4K HD cameras, and the system is now optimized to be used with Intel Quick Sync hardware that is designed for video decoding and encoding.
The novice user, and experienced editors that are new to this program, will be impressed with the user interface enhancements that make the program more user friendly. The advance user will be able to take advantage of the ability to edit multiple segments, using the Group feature. The added tools like Scorefitter music library serve to extend the creative capacity.
Pinnacle Studio: Editing for Novice to Pro Users
One of the most common complaints by users when it comes to new programs is that the programs are so complex that it is almost impossible to use them. Despite the high functionality and the exorbitant amount of features that this program has, the user interface is highly intuitive and easy to use.
There is a taskbar that is positioned across the top of the screen that allows the user to move through the different modes with relative ease. Through this task bar, the user can perform a number of different functions, including editing videos, authoring discs, and organizing assets. When a particular function is selected, it will fill the operation screen, so that the users can easily perform the task. There are two additional tabs that control access to tools that facilitate the import of selected assets and the export of specific productions.
When the user is ready to organize certain media elements for the creation of their production, they can simply click the organize tab to initiate the process. The editor also contains a compact version of the effects library to enhance the ease of access in an instance when they may be working against time constraints.
For the person who handles a lot of video, it is likely that they will have video stored on a number of different types of media; however, the built-in Importer makes it very easy to import files and assets from any of a number of different media devices, including analog and digital camera, storage media devices, smartphones and discs. The system also supports still image snapshots and stop-motion capture from with the video frames.
The Exporter is designed to successfully share, transfer and store movie files and productions with ease. The user can author discs, export to portable devices, save the file to a memory card or burn a disc. It is also possible to save the video directly to the cloud once the editing process has been completed.
The Video Editing Process with Pinnacle Studio
Pinnacle Studio 18 has simplified the video editing process, without minimizing the capacity associated with advanced editing. The editing process can be initiated by clicking on the edit tab on the main control bar. Once the editing field is open, the user will have access to the compact library panel, which provides drag-and-drop capabilities that will allow the user to move effects to the timeline in order to build their production. Also, the user can click the different tabs in the library window in order gain access to different asset types.
Once certain elements have been added to the timeline, they will be displayed above the timeline in through the Storyboard view. For ease of use and simplified editing, there is a default setting that will automatically initiate the editing process in the format of the first clip that was imported, and this feature will also convert media to the proper format as needed. However, the user has the option to the chance the timeline settings manually at any time during the process, and they can also define project settings.
In addition to being able to edit directly on the timeline, Pinnacle Studio 18 also allows the user to edit content in a separate window depending on the asset types used.
All things considered, the Pinnacle Studio 18 video editing system is one of the most comprehensive editing programs on the market, ensuring high quality video editing and production.